1.13.2014

Unimportant afternoon blabbing of mine... (You can skip it!)

Actually, I am not in the mood for posting anything, but I need to keep my commitment, right?
This afternoon I read an email from financial office of my university. It made me upset successfully as I realized that I still in debt for my tuition fee. After reading the email, I forwarded it to my financial sponsor at once with some notes to be read.
What I learnt from this event today, communication is still an issue of Indonesian bureaucracy. As I had the initiate to contact my sponsor since December last year I wished that everything was going well as they did not give any responses. I also asked about format of report study they should provide, they id not give the answer. What I did back then was actually to help them with their responsibilities. It would be bothersome for them in the end if they keep the delaying attitude and it would be bothersome for me as well.
If somehow they could do nothing with the situation that made them did not perform well, just communicate it. I would be understand that to deal about the matter was not easy if there were reasonable reasons. Isn't it too hard to communicate what was going on? To understand their situation would help me to convey an argument here and perhaps there was also I could do for them from here.
Sometimes, I feel it was pointless to have initiative to help other when they keep their bad habits. But, never mind! What can I do now is praying that the year 2014, which is the year of politics, will bring new constructive spirit to Indonesia. To its government, to its people.

No comments: