1.18.2014

Skip a day

I want to skip a day of writing. Maybe I need to. The challenge of 30 writings in a month more or less like doing continuous exercise. It strain my 'brain muscles'. Again and again. And it is exhausting.

Actually I have prepared two writings which stay in draft since last two weeks. But I want to save it later because the writings may develop further.

I also have another challenge: writing by request. It is not easy, because it means there is an expectation how far I can bring it. Meanwhile, I also have the standard how deep I can dig within myself and deliver it well. With the new constraint, it become even more challenging.

Okay, then, today is a day off for writing.

This writing?
This is just information which I do not have to pull my thought to produce it.
(And, it also a trick that I keep my word to deliver one writing a day).

No comments: